October 26, 2018 1:00 pm to
October 28, 2018 5:00 pm
Where:Rudramandir, Berkeley, CA
Advanced MYL Training: Conflict Coaching
[Tuition pricing and schedule info below]
The Advanced Mediate Your Life trainings (NVC Mediation and Conflict Coaching) are for people who have completed at least one 4-day intensive of the MYL Choosing Peace Immersion Program, and who want to take their skills with Nonviolent Communication (NVC) and Mediate Your Life to a higher level by working with more difficult conflict role play situations. They are also for people who want to develop their skills and abilities to coach individuals and/or mediate conflicts between people professionally or as part of their work in the world.
The Conflict Coaching training provides in-depth experiential learning and practice using the Mediate Your Life maps to coach individuals dealing wth inner and outer conflict situations and challenges in their personal and work lives. The maps include: Internal Mediation, Chooser-Educator, Interpersonal Mediation/Intensity Exercise, Enemy Image Process, Mourn Celebrate Learn, the Making Amends and Healing Role Play applications of the Healing & Reconciliation process, and the 3Chairs Process for Difficult Conversations.
You will be able to dial up and down the difficulty level to customize your learning, and maximize your learning and growth by playing the roles of both coach and client, give and receive supportive peer feedback, and receive in-the-moment coaching. In the evenings you will have the opportunity to watch longer demonstrations and engage in in-depth Q&A.
- $650 for the 3-day Advanced MYL: Conflict Coaching training
- $600 EARLY BIRD RATE until Sept 28, 2018)
- $1000 if you register for a package of both Advanced MYL trainings — NVC Mediation (March 23-25, 2018) and Conflict Coaching (Oct 26-28, 2018)
- $800 if you register for both Advanced MYL trainings and you are also registered for one or more 4-day intensives of the MYL Choosing Peace Program
- $450 if you register for only the Conflict Coaching training and you are also registered for one or more 4-day intensives of the MYL Choosing Peace Program
- Friday 1pm – 9pm
- Saturday 9am – 9pm
- Sunday 9am – 5pm
Hope to see you there!
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 415-710-2777.