March 23, 2018 1:30 pm to
March 25, 2018 5:00 pm
Where:Rudramandir Center, Berkeley, CA
Advanced MYL Training: NVC Mediation
[Tuition pricing and schedule info below]
The Advanced Mediate Your Life trainings (NVC Mediation and Conflict Coaching) are for people who have completed at least one 4-day intensive of the MYL Choosing Peace Immersion Program, and who want to take their skills with Nonviolent Communication (NVC) and Mediate Your Life to a higher level by working with more difficult conflict role play situations. They are also for people who want to develop their skills and abilities to coach individuals and/or mediate conflicts between people professionally or as part of their work in the world.
This NVC Mediation training offers in-depth experiential training with the 5-step NVC Mediation Model and 9 mediation skills. Practicing in the role of mediator, you dial up and down the difficulty/intensity level in role play practice to customize your learning experience in a safe, supportive learning environment. To maximize learning and growth, you rotate through the roles of mediator and disputants, give and receive supportive peer feedback, and receive in-the-moment coaching. The training will also offer the Healing & Reconciliation map for mediating conflicts based in emotional hurt, as well as maps for pre- and post-mediation with clients and mediator self-care. In the evenings you will have the opportunity to watch longer demonstrations and engage in in-depth Q&A.
- $650 for the 3-day Advanced MYL: NVC Mediation training
- $600 EARLY BIRD RATE until Feb 23, 2018)
- $1000 if you register for a package of both Advanced MYL trainings — NVC Mediation (March 23-25, 2018) and Conflict Coaching (Oct 26-28, 2018)
- $800 if you register for both Advanced MYL trainings and you are also registered for one or more 4-day intensives of the MYL Choosing Peace Program
- $450 if you register for only the NVC Mediation training and you are also registered for one or more 4-day intensives of the MYL Choosing Peace Program
- Friday 1:30 – 9pm
- Saturday 9am – 9pm
- Sunday 9am – 5pm
Hope to see you there!
Questions? e-mail email@example.com or call 415-710-2777.